Rockbourne is delighted to be working with a well-capitalised, forward-thinking Logistics Investment & Development company that is looking to add an Investment Manager to their team in London.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing and successful business, in a role focused on acquiring sites throughout the UK and subsequently the major European markets. You will be responsible for the appraisal, identification and execution of new investment and development acquisitions to add to the company's portfolio.
- Lead on acquisitions process and undertake detailed financial appraisals to inform business planning and financial models for acquisitions
- Attending board meetings, working with partners on strategic initiatives and managing internal processes as required
- In addition, you will be responsible for coordinating with external consultants and partners, and internal departments and stakeholders
- A demonstrable track record in the logistics space with an excellent network within the industrial & logistics sector
- Strong, demonstrable, analytical and quantitative skills
- Ideally MRICS with at least 5 years PQE
- Strong organisational and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- Ability work under tight deadlines independently
Salary: £60,000 – £80,000 with excellent bonus potential.